Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kidney Stone

For the past 7 or 8 months I have had major back pain after sleeping for about 4 or 5 hours.  It has been strange pain that hurts so bad only after sleeping.  I could not roll over, I couldn't find any position at all to sleep.  I would end up sleeping over my legs curled over my pillow.  That was the only comfortable position I could find (no pressure on the kidneys).

I tried chiropractic adjustment, and they did not help.  It was frustrating for me every night.  But after being up and awake for an hour or so, it would go away.  

Long story short, I went to an energy worker, who figured it out.  She said to drink a gallon of water every day with 6 lemons squeezed, and that would dissolve the stone.  But she said if I did not fix the emotional cause, then I would get another one.

She said the kidneys are linked to a male energy, and I have a false belief.  After testing and energy work, I found that the emotional cause is my own male energy. Everyone has a male and female side to them and they need to be balanced. Female side is the giving side, and male is the receiving side.

YEP, that fits totally.  When she touched on it, I wanted to cry.  She said BINGO, that's it.  I give, give, give, when I do I usually have thoughts in my head like, "why am I always doing the shopping, or why does he always get to go to work, then to the gym, and come home with dinner ready and kids clean and homework done?" Also, on the weekends why is is always assumed that I will be home taking care of kids and home, while he plans to go for a day long bike ride with his buddies.  Or how is it that we both work full time, and I am always doing everything....my dialog in my head goes on and on.

She asked when the last time was that he came home and I was sitting on the couch enjoying a book or magazine, and no dinner or homework done.

My false belief is that if I am not a good wife and taking care of everything, then he won't love me.

I guess I need to find a hobby, and hope he picks up the slack at the house.  Now what should I do???

BTW, back ache is gone and I sleep like a baby!  It's been just over 2 weeks, and I am all better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment