Wednesday, October 16, 2013

RASH due to Thyroid medicine

Four days ago I woke up with a slight rash on my forearms.  It was raised bumps that once I itched them they obviously got worse.  This rash got worse and worse throughout the day, and even worse the next day.  When I woke up the next day my legs, ankles, arms, back, butt, neck front and back, and hands were covered in this raised, red rash.

I tried muscle testing myself to see what caused it, but my testing on myself was skewed and I could not get a good answer.

Yesterday I called my girlfriend over to test for me.  I figured it had something to do with one of the products I recently started taking.  Sure enough, I was taking too much of Thyroid Gf.

The energy healer I went to a couple weeks ago, mentioned I had a low thyroid. She pointed out the deep lines in my neck and said that was a sign.  I do have deep lines in my neck, and I am not a heavy person.  She tested me for a couple products that she was aware of that she trusted.  I had to order in online.  In the meantime I went into a local health food store that has a very intuitive owner.  In talking to him, he said I had a weak thyroid.  I told him I had been told that and wondered if he carried Iodona.  He said he didn't but that was not what was causing my thyroid problem.  Mine is caused from radioactive in our city caused by the test site.  Many people around here have a lot of radioactive caused illnesses.  Anyhow, I tested myself for them, and I came up strong, so I bought them.  I did not ask how many to take, since I figured I was capable of testing myself and getting accurate answers.  I was taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.  NO WONDER MY RASH GO WORSE WHEN I WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY!

My girlfriend tested my for only ONE a day, and not to resume taking them for 2 days.  YIKES, I really messed my body up this time.  This rash sucks.  I have been taking Claritin, or Benadryl, or what ever I have on hand.  My Benadryl expired in 2004, so i'm assuming that was why it didn't work well.  I only had 2 Claritin, and they worked great.  Today I took 2 generic allergy pills.  I am so sick of this rash.  It itches like crazy when the drugs are out of my system.

Over active thyroid does not mean you loose weight faster apparently, just a very itchy body that takes a long time to go away.

I have taken two oatmeal bathes, and I even did a lymph hot/cold shower cleanse.  I don't know what else to do to get the rash to go away faster.
The rash on my neck, and you can see my deep lines too.  Even looking up the lines are deep. Day two of taking 4 instead of 1 pill.  
Day one of waking up with the rash on my arm.  

My poor neck must be swollen.  I don't think this looks like my neck.  My neck lines are deep, but not this deep.  Day 2 of rash.  

The back of my leg day 2.  This is my calf.
Today, day 4 of this awful rash.  My thighs itch super bad along with my arms, hands, calfs.  I just took 2 generic allergy pills.  I hope they kick in fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment