Saturday, January 11, 2014

Broth Detox Cleanse

I have had foot pain for 5 months now.  All of my symptoms seem to be the same as my sisters, and she has been to multiple doctors and no fix.  She said her doctor said it is Plantar Fasciitis.  I have not been diagnosed, either way it is super painful to walk, stand, or flex.

I was diagnosed with Reiters Syndrome 10 years ago, and now know that many diseases are caused by leaky gut.  Often times my foot pain is not as bad, and other times it is so hard to walk.  I have not figured out what foods make it hurt worse, I just know it gets worse.

I have tried taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen, and then even took two, against my better judgement, and it may have taken the edge off a little, but did not work.

My friend told me about all the pain she was in 5 years ago, and went to an amazing doctor that has special abilities to read peoples bodies.  Anyhow, he quit practicing and opened a nutrition store, so he could help people the right way. I believe he developed this detox.  Dr. Werner at Health and Longevity.

She told me how to make this chicken broth with a whole chicken, all pieces in a crock pot covered in water with a chopped onion, apple cider vinegar, and a couple TBL of Real Salt.  Crock pot for 24 hours, and then start the detox.

Drink this broth for 3-5 days.  No food, just all the broth you need or want to curb your hunger.  This is supposed to heal your leaky gut, and kill off all bacteria.  After the detox, you have to follow it with organic foods, no sugar, no flour, no vegetables...

If you don't eat right  coming off this detox cleanse, then the flora in your intestines will not be balanced.  It sounds like it kills all bacteria, good and bad, like an antibiotic but the healthy way.

I bought my organic chicken, and it is in the crock pot right now.  I will start this detox tomorrow, and will blog daily to tell you about it.  Today I will eat normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment