Saturday, June 29, 2013

End of Month

When I first started taking Enbrel about 7 years ago, I took it every week for a month or two, then I tapered off until I felt pain again.  My doctor said to take it as needed, but to make sure to take it when I felt the pain.   He said there is a lot of damage that happens in my connective tissue when I am in pain and it is fighting each other.  

Now knowing this I do a shot when I first feel the pain coming on, which right now is only about 29 or 30 days apart.  When I first stopped taking it, I went a whole year before I needed another shot.

I feel like I eat healthy, and I strive to live a healthy life.  When I was doing Cross-fit 6 days a week for over a year, I did not find the times between shots get farther away from each other.  I ate a Paleo diet for most of that year about 80% which is pretty good.  

My friend told me about Miracle II Neutralizer that took her pain away and she no longer suffers from pain.  I tried it for a month and it does work!  The only problem was I was not consistent enough.  You have to drink about 4 cap fulls a day in water or whatever, it doesn't taste.  Sometimes I would feel a little pain, and then would drink more and it would help.  The bottles cost about $7 for about 20 oz of this stuff.  I used it for a month and decided I was spending more on this Miracle II stuff than I now was for the medicine.  I went back to the shot monthly.  If I did not have the Enbrel Support where I pay $10 a month, then I would do this other as a good alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment