Friday, June 21, 2013

FREE!

My friend's husband has RA and takes Enbrel as well.  She told me this year about Enbrel Support.  Basically, it has nothing to do with your income.  After your insurance pays there portion, then Enbrel Support kicks in and pays the rest!

I called and took their little survey and lone and behold, I got it FREE for about 6 months!  I was elated to here that  my medication was not triple my car payment.

No I can be pain free and not worry about racking up our credit cards.  It is amazing how fast a not expected expense of $600 adds up over the months.

Thank you Enbrel Support for being there when I needed you most, not to mention the amazing drug!

After this 6 months there is a charge monthly for each pack of 4 shots, but I think it is only $10 which I can afford.

I love being out of pain, and being "normal".  Thinking back to how bad it is still makes me tear up, so apparently I'm not over it yet.  I certainly should be over it!  I don't suffer from pain anymore unless I am not fast enough to do a shot, but then it is so minimal considering what it was.  So thanks again to Enbrel Support for helping us financially and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment